Allhuma Shalli ala
Muhammad wa Ali Muhammad
Allah and His Messenger
Muhammad Saww order moslems wherever they are to build mosques.
How wonderful and happy moslems are if they possess worshipping
means which are sufficient to their existence.
We, Al-Jawad The Foundation Of Islamic Studies along with Nurul
Falah The Mosque Family Council, Gegerkalong Girang Bandung, want
to have an Islamic Center which sufficiently supports the activities
to serve needy moslem societies.
Recently , We keep on trying to develop islamic studies and missions.
Nurul Falah Mosque was built in 1967. The first mosque renovation
was done in 1992. And then in 1997 it was supplemented by suppoting
means for secretarial activities and teaching and learning rooms.
Alhamdulilah, these supporing means have been completed, because
of wise followersparticipatations.Yet, the Mosque renovation
should be finished soon.
Expecting the blessing and mercy of God and doing tawassul to the
final Messanger Saww as well as his Ahlul bayts, We invite donators
to take part in this renovation.
May Allah Swt repay their generousity with multiplied repayment.
Amin yaa Robbal Alamin.
Thank you very much. Jazakumullahu Khairun Katsiro.
Bandung, 1 March 2000/24 Dzulqoidah 1420
Chief of Al Jawad Islamic Foundation
Husein Muhammad Al-Kaff
Chief of Nurul Falah Mosque
Drs. H. Didi Hasbiadi
Gods mosques are the ones who believe in Allah and the Hereafter
as well as perform prayers, submit zakat and are not afraid except
to Allah.Due to this, may they get the guidance". (At-Taubah:18)
" You are
the best people who are born to human beings, order the right things
and forbid the wrong things. And you believe in Allah".
Nurul Falah Mosque,
located in Gegerkalong Girang street RT 03 RW 06 number 92 Isola
distric, Sukasari Subdistrict Bandung , has been built since 1967
on the 549m2, included boarding rooms. Lately, it can
not function well. It is caused by the development of population
and its serrounding which demand enough means to back up the function
of mosque and its role.
Nurul Falah Mosque building has been renovated since its building
in 1992 and completed by supporting facilities in 1997. But this
is not able to fulfill the increasing and suppresing necessities.
Hence, it strengthen the desire and intention of Mosque Family Council
(DKM), Al-Jawad Islamic Foundation as well as nearby societies.
We hope this mosque can be use effectively by coming generations.
Below, We show you the activities held by YPI Al-Jawad DKM
Nurul Falah according to the made divisions.
DKM Nurul Falah
Nurul Falah Mosque is of functions as :
- The place of daily worships, on
Fridays and the other historic islamic days.
- The media of communication between
ulama and ulama , society and society.
- Madrasah Diniyyah with its 75 students.
- The mothersweekly activities
held three times a week and attended by 100 participants.
- The teenagers weekly islamic
studies attended by approximately 50 teenagers and university
- The belief improvement and Thursdays
- The moslems journalistic course.
- The semesterly, quarterly and Ramadhan
islamic scram course from junior high school students until university
students from many institutions of education.
- The course of khatib and dai
- The guidance for nearby mosques.
- The moslem teenagers musabaqoh
all over Bandung municipality.
- The mass circumcision.
- The wedding covenant aniversary.
- The place that receives and distribute
zakat, infaq, shadaqoh and others.
The activities above need a lot of
supports in order to preserve the role and function of Nurul Falah
Mosque. So thats why we need the following facilities :
- Wide buildings which hold the increasing
- Classrooms to teaching learning
- Boarding rooms for regular students.
Education And Training Division.
- Jamaah can understand the
principle of islamic teaching.
- Jamaah can undestand the
clasical islamic studies and madzhab comparison.
- Jamaah can understand the
perspective of Islam about contemporer issues.
- Majlis Talim
Weekly islamic studies (majlis talim)
using standard books and discussing basic knowledge .
1.1 Aqidah : Friday, at 17.00 18.00
1.2 Fiqh : Saturday, at 17.00 18.00
1.3 Philosophy : Sunday, at 17.00 18.00
1.4 Arabic :Thursday, Wednesday, Thursday, 17.00 18.00
- Lecture Package
Such a package is in the form of
lectures with certain materials that can be completed in certain
time , around 20 x 120 minutes for total meetings.
In this 2000 , we make the following programs :
- Monthly Discussion
The monthly discussion is the discussion
which present competent figures and discuss contemporer issues.
Its participants are university students and common people
- Holding administration and the
household affairs of the foundation
- Holding information system
- Improving human resource
- Optimalizing facilities usage
- Holding a library
- Holding the household affairs
- Holding communication with islamic
boarding schools, and other institutions(public relation)
Publishing Division and Publication.
- Publishing monthly bulletin
- Publishing books (5 tytles)
- They master important knowledge
for their daily activities , especially fiqh, child education
- They have horizons concerning with
- They can support the goals of YPI
- They can do good relation among
- A regular study in the Sunday evening
- A general study
- Islamic scram course
- Developng horizon programs
- Consumption supplyings
and Building Location
The address of Nurul Falah Mosque-Al
Jawad Islamic Foundation is :
JL. Gegerkalong Girang No. 92 RT.03 RW.06
Telp. +62 (22) 2016679 - 2004650
Kelurahan (distric): Isola
Kecamatan(subdistric ): Sukasari
Municipality : Bandung
PO. BOX 1536 Bandung 40122
Money (zakat mal , infak,
wakaf) from :
- Regular donators
- Nurul falah communy
- institutions, organizations,untied
- General moslems
- In the form of money (for the buildingmaterials)according
to the needed expendetures
- Other legal an untied attempts
HSBC (The Hongkong and
Shanghai Bancking Corporation) Cabang Bandung
: 005-040936-086 a.n Alkaff
Detail Cost of The Renovation
A. Land (at the side of street)
The wide of land (140 m2) and building are Rp 219,600,000.00
or US$ 31,371.42
B. The Calculaction of Building Cost
(Based on the standard of BAPENAS in 1996-1997)
- The Further mosque building:
- Second floor: 308,16 m2
x Rp 450,000.00 = Rp 138,672,000.00
- The second floor ceiling: 432,00
x Rp 450,000.00 = Rp 194,400,000.00 (+)
or US$ 47,581.71
- Cost Recapitulation :
- The release of land and building
= Rp 219,600,000.00
- The further mosque building =
Rp 333,072,000.00 (+)
or US$ 78,953.14
Thus, the total cost is
- The release of land and building = Rp 219,600,000.00
- The further mosque building = Rp 333,072,000.00
- Unpredicted cost = Rp 55,267,200.00
Total = Rp 607,939,200.00
Counted : six hundred and seven milion nine hundred
thirty nine thousands two hundred rupiahs or eighty
six thousand eight hundred fourty eight point fourty five
Note: 1 US$ = Rp 7,000.00
Picture Will be Build
Left and Right
tentang al-jawad | buletin
al-jawad | kajian | buku
| pembangunan mesjid | arsip
buletin | kaligrafi | artikel
| pesan rahbar | home